Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Beginnings

As I embark on my journey for creating my business, sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. Sometimes I don't believe that I can do what I envisioned myself doing. But then I start to think about all the lives I'm going to change once I create my business. I think about all the people I'm going to employ once my business starts. I think about how good it's going to feel to finally make MY difference in the world. Clearly these things should outweigh my fears.

The truth of the matter is, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the benefits of success don't always outweigh the outcome. I know what that feels like. Sometimes I don't know If I believe in what I can do. It's all about how you feel about yourself and what you bring to the table. It's all about changing my own self limiting beliefs about what I am able to accomplish in this life.

I just can't help but feel there is something God/The Higher Power wants me to do. There is a message that is very clear that God wants me to share, and I'm doing my best to share that message given my own situation. I want to do all that I can to express the God Force that has been working through me lately. I want to keep moving forward in reaching my goals.

I've given up on many things in the past. This is something that I don't want to give up on. I want to do this because I feel it will change the world as we know it. This vision, this brand that I am building will be huge! I'm looking to spread the love and joy that God has put inside me. I don't care if it takes me a lifetime to spread the love, I will do whatever I can to make my dream a reality!

I know that there are people who don't care, don't believe, don't want. All these people know is what they DON'T want, what they DON'T need, and what they DON'T like. Whatever happened to focusing on what you DO want? I know I may not be a lot of people's cup of tea for obvious reasons, however; what I have to offer is valuable and I'm only interested in attracting those people in which my services are needed.

I only wish to attract people who want to change their lives. Who have been where I was, and now want to go where I'm going. Connecting to the God/Goddess Within, seeing the correlation between your dreams, and using them to create your reality. It's that simple. All that is is a formula for unconditional love. That's the formula.

It's that formula that I want to share. That's the message I want to give to the world. I'm going to work on it until it's a household formula. I will work at it until everyone knows who Sol-Star Media or Monay is. I will continue to work at it until my vision is complete. I know there will be setbacks, obstacles, and road blocks, but I am ready to step over them straight to the finish line.

With that said, everything I do will be to bring my business together. I'm going to be persistent, determined, focused, and consistent with bringing it to light by any means necessary. I'm going to use all outlets that I have such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc to get the message across. I'm going to utilize sites like ustream, blogtalkradio, to spread the message. I'm going to use tele-seminars, webinars, and email marketing to get the message across.

Whether it's 10 people or 1,000,000,000 people, I'm going to do it. I'm going to live, eat, breathe, & sleep what I love and nothing or no one is going to stop me! Not YOU, or THEM, or THEY. Nothing! It's going to happen! Prepare for the revolution! 

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this post and wish you the best on your future endeavors!!! I love that you're willing to focus on QUALITY and not just QUANTITY. Look forward to following your journey through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...