Monday, September 7, 2009

How To Attract Money!

One of my goals for this year is to attract $30,000. (For those of you who don't understand the law of attraction, you will probably think I am talking crazy, but I am not! ATTRACTING money is VERY easy & very possible!) Anyway, this is my goal. I had some ideas of how like:


1. Playing the lottery



2. Start writing a book



3. Save Money



4. Start a business



5. Run a website

I'm pretty sure there are other ways, like robbing a bank, but I want legitimate ways to attract this type of money!

The thing about attracting money is first you must BELIEVE. You must believe that you will attract this amount. People get so caught up in saying, "I wish I had a million dollars." Which, if they knew how the mind works, it is very possible to attract a million. Where people fail though, is when they retract that statement with a disbelief statement such as, "But I know I will never get it.". Whatever you think about, you can surely have. You must not allow doubt to enter into your mind. You must hold the belief that you will attract the money you want in the amount you want.


The steps to attracting money is very simple. It's so easy, A Caveman can do it! The steps are as
follows:

1. Get clear on the amount of money you want

2. Begin to feel as though you already possess this sum of money

3. Identify the things you will do with the money once received

4. Identify what you will give in return for the money (i.e. give up thoughts of lack of money)

5. Believe that the money is yours with a steady faith that it is on it's way to you

6. Be thankful & grateful for the money that you have and don't have

7. Recieve your money & be happy!

It really is that simple!

Some people will read this an say, "Ok. I understand the steps. I get that. but HOW am I supposed to attract THAT MUCH MONEY? It's not possible.". People who make these statements really don't understand the law of attraction. You must know that we all are money magnets. We all can attract whatever amount of money we want. A great video to watch is The Secret To Riches. This is a powerful movie that will help anyone activate the energy to attract money.
Know that you are a money magnet. Know that you can have, do, & be anything. It's all in your mind. My strategy in getting this $30,000 in the next 6 months is to just feel it. Feel the money flowing through me daily. Feel the feeling of being abundant. Feel prosperous. Mentally spend the money on the things that I want. Act as though it is mine.

The best approach in my opinion is to act as though you are 5 years old again. Remember how we as children used to play "make believe?" that's exactly how you should look at attracting anything in your life. Play with it. Use your imagination. You must "fake it, 'til you make it". This is what will activate the energy & this is what will attract not only money, but anything you want in your life to flow to you.

Try it! If you don't believe you can attract a large sum of money YET, start with a small amount & work your way up! It won't hurt to try it out. Learning how to attract money will allow you to become an abundant, prosperous money magnet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monay!

    This is amazing! I have to tell you, yes I feel awakened and at peace, etc...etc... But one area I seriously still have to work on is my relationship with money.

    Your points here are excellent! Simple, concise and well, to the point. And guess what I have all the right thoughts, I feel all the right feelings and I forgot to do something so important - #1 - state how much money I want. I cannot leave it open ended to chance, what kind of a creation is that... I know, I know, you don't have to say it.

    So I thought about it and here it goes $500,000 in the next 6 months (I would go higher, but this is what is believable to me right now)
    I want to be mortgage free and be able to help some friends who are struggling with their personal finances, while they are doing amazing things for the world.

    Happy Attracting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...