Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Making The Dreaded Weight Loss Resolution


*Message from our sponsors

Guest post written by Greg Richardson

I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised with myself that I didn't keep my resolution for 2011 to lose and keep off weight. Well, I'm going to make sure that I actually stick with that this year. It's just too much trouble to try and get back into shape every year. I need to get into a healthy lifestyle and that's what I'm trying to do right now.

I manage to keep really busy in 2012 and I think that this year will be just the same. So I'm looking for tips on how to manage this weight loss and exercising without giving up all of my responsibilities. While I was online looking up that stuff, I ran across some stuff on Miracle-Ear. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to go and get a hearing test. It's something I've considered for a while now and a new year is the right time to do it!

I did find some tips for maintaining a busy healthy lifestyle. It seems that something that a lot of these tips include is planning exactly when you're going to exercise and not leaving it up to chance. I can see how that would help and I'm going to implement that in my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...